I checked out some psychic sites, but came up with stuff like, ‘there will be natural disasters in places in the world susceptible to them’. Yup, anyone can count on that. Political strife is certain, and a few scandals involving famous people.
Tell me, readers, do any of you have foresight? Or are good guessers? Let’s give it a try. Anything that is remotely related to actual events counts as a win, we forget the rest, and there’s no limit on how many guesses you can make. So here goes…
1. Elizabeth Roberts is elected governor of Rhode Island because she’s the only one who has a list of all the snowplow drivers.
2. This year a hurricane hits the Northeast and we try out the Hurricane Barrier but it fails.
3. Ann Coulter reads that book about ‘settling’ and decides to marry Rush Limbaugh.
4. Scientists discover that a fruit cultivated from ancient times by Native Americans is packed with vitamins and micronutrients, advertisers get busy re-branding because ‘cranberry’ sounds kind of boring.
5. The ‘must have’ fashion item is a vest designed by a RISD grad and made in Cambodia. It’s got pockets.
6. An early Spring causes a squirrel population explosion– aggressive squirrels chase cats.
7. Internet access fails for several days and bloggers are confronted with their empty, boring lives. Many go insane.
Okay guys, that’s what my third eye is looking at. Now it’s your turn.