These look great…
These Gluten Free Perogies taste like a regular perogie. They are Cheesy and Satisfying. Add ground Sausage or Chopped Crispy Bacon for a meaty version.
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
1 Cup Rice Flour
1/2 Cup Corn Starch
2 Large White Potatoes
1/2 of a White Onion
2 Tbsp Butter
1/4 Cup Milk
1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese
Salt and Pepper
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix sour cream, rice flour and corn starch until a smooth dough forms.
2. Cover the dough and place in the fridge for 1/2 an hour.
3. Peal, cut and boil the potatoes. Then strain, mash and add milk and 1 Tbsp of butter.
4. Dice then fry onion in the remaining butter.
5. Add the cooked onions and cheese to the mashed potatoes, add salt and pepper to taste. Stir well with a stiff spoon until the mixture is somewhat smooth…
View original post 184 more words