This is the first time I’ve ever consciously participated in a “meme.” I thought it might prove interesting to some readers, since I usually try not to talk too much about myself.
1. All right, here are the rules.
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
3. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
4. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names. Donâ€™t forget to leave them a comment telling them theyâ€™re tagged, and to read your blog.
Eight facts about Kiersten:
1. I won the typing award in 10th grade for being the fastest typer. When I am talking or thinking, I am often typing words in my mind, trying to keep up on my internal keyboard.
2. I don’t like to get up early in the morning. Like my mother who is 82, I find that I often get my deepest and most revitalizing sleep in the morning from about 5 am to 7 am.
3. Thankfully, I have a very understanding and capable husband who takes care of everything with our children until I get up, just before he goes to work.
4. Every once in a while I like to get up early.
5. I love books and once bought hundreds of books at a single book sale in Cranston and then sold them on the internet for a handsome profit. However, everyone else soon started doing this and now there is a glut of books for sale on Amazon and other sites.
6. I am worried about the fires around Lake Tahoe.
7. I worry about money more than most people.
8. I wish I could find a job that combined my love for understanding things deeply personal with my interest in creating a sustainable planet. In this dream job, I would also like to use my ability to write and my technical skill for internet communication. Is that too much to ask?
And now, to tag others: